- Motorola Solutions powers frontline mission-critical communications with new ST7500 Compact TETRA Radio.
- Compact and rugged device connects police and emergency medical services as well as commercial teams.
- Motorola Solutions showcases its innovations at CC MENA 2018, September 23 to 25 at Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai,UAE, at booth B50.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MOTOROLA ST7500
- Compact and capable: The ST7500 provides public safety users and workers in various sectors with clear and effective voice communications in a small, lightweight and rugged form factor. The ST7500 Compact TETRA radio provides uncompromising coverage with an integrated internal and external hybrid antenna system, all in a compact and robust design.
- Loud and clear: Despite its small and compact form, the ST7500 delivers uncompromising mission critical audio quality and coverage with low distortion, loud audio and 1.8W transmission power. An open speaker port, automatic gain control and multi-band compression deliver loud and clear audio.
- Easy to use: The ST7500 was designed for simplicity so users can focus on the mission. Tactile buttons are available for push-to-talk, volume control and emergency calls, as well as a talkgroup rocker switch and a simple keypad with well defined, fully protected keys with haptic feedback.
- Rugged and robust: The ST7500’s rugged design and long battery life make it easy to survive life on the frontline. It is certified to withstand dust, rain, shock and drops, with an IP65, IP67 and MIL-STD 810 D/E/F/G rating.
- Connect and collaborate: The ST7500 is equipped with a MAC13 GCAI connector and integrated Bluetooth® 4.1 wireless technology facilitating the use of a wide range of wireless accessories including audio headsets, push-to-talk buttons and smart devices – providing greater flexibility and control of the ST7500.
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) creates mission-critical communications solutions, including devices, networks, software and video, that help public safety and commercial customers build safer cities and thriving communities. For ongoing news, visit www.motorolasolutions.com/newsroom or subscribe to a news feed.
Find Motorola Solutions Public Safety on Twitter
Find Motorola Solutions on LinkedIn
Mobile: +46 (0)707448893
Mobile: +49 (0)172 6161773
MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2019 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.