Singapore, Feb 28, 2011 – (NYSE : MSI) - The formation of Motorola Solutions after the separation of Motorola earlier this year has enabled the company to further sharpen the focus on its strategic growth priorities. One of its key initiatives is to align its resources with the intent to further deepen its engagement with its valued channel partner community, strengthen mutually beneficial relationships to position Motorola Solution and its channel eco-system for an even stronger and more profitable business growth.
To share its vision of growth, industry opportunities and plans with its channel partners, Motorola Solutions is holding five channel conferences in various Asia Pacific markets this quarter to directly engage with the nearly 2,000 channel partners including application developers, system integrator and independent software vendors across South East Asia, India, China, Korea, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
Themed "Seize the Moment. Begin. Believe. Become", Motorola Solutions is reiterating its commitment to involving its channel partners in every aspect of go-to-market plans and share the benefits of growth into new vertical markets. Motorola Solutions is rolling out its PartnerEmpower™ program in the Asia Pacific later this year for its channel partners, with an aim to provide resellers and partners with new benefits and growth opportunities and at the end of the day build up a world-class channel community.
The details of the new initiatives and new business opportunities now available to the channels include:
- PartnerEmpower™: A single unified channel program that brings Motorola’s Radio Solutions, Wireless Network Solutions and Enterprise Mobile Solutions partners together under one umbrella. The program is designed to support and strengthen the business and competitiveness of Channel Partners by making available the combined strength of Motorola’s wide range of solutions for enterprise and government.
- As Motorola Solutions sharpens its strategic focus to grow into vertical markets, it is opening new and significant business potential for channels to diversify and grow with Motorola into the emerging and high growth vertical enterprise markets such as retail, healthcare, supply chain and manufacturing, education, transportation and logistics, hospitality and public safety in the Asia Pacific.
- PartnerEmpower’s™ unified framework allows channel partners to differentiate their expertise, maximize their profits and be rewarded for their investments in building specialization in Motorola Solutions key technologies and markets. Through its various tracks, channel partners will have the opportunity to achieve new levels of revenue with access to the market’s broadest product portfolio, a comprehensive training and certification program, and extensive marketing, sales and technical benefits, to help better serve Motorola customers.
Specific benefits include:
- Recognition and differentiation for technology and market specialization – and resources for enhancing their expertise even further.
- Rich, tiered benefits that enhance partner capabilities – so channel partners can market more effectively, close more sales, and develop more successful solutions. Benefits increase as channel partners move higher in the program.
- An expansive product portfolio that reflects our legacy of product leadership in enterprise, wireless networks and radio solutions.
- Access to an elite global ecosystem that connects channel partners with complementary companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to their customers.
- A single framework for partnering with Motorola Solutions, backed by the strength of a single Motorola channel brand.
- Motorola Solutions has over 2,500 managed partners situated in the Asia Pacific, and over 25,000 globally.
Delivering the keynote address at its annual series of channel conferences attended by hundreds of partners from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, India and other markets, Phey Teck Moh, Corporate Vice President, Asia Pacific, Motorola Solutions, officially introduced this new chapter of growth to them.
India and other markets, Phey Teck Moh, Corporate Vice President, Asia Pacific, Motorola Solutions, officially introduced this new chapter of growth to them. India and other markets, Phey Teck Moh, Corporate Vice President, Asia Pacific, Motorola Solutions, officially introduced this new chapter of growth to them.
He said : "Motorola Solutions is the B2B Motorola, and our focus will remain strongly on the business, enterprise and government customers. As a standalone company now, Motorola Solutions will be able to reinvest everything that we want to in this business to grow it to even greater heights. Being leaner and a more agile company now embarking on a new and independent future, we will have a sharper strategic and operational focus driven by our brand promise – which is to innovate and connect our customers in moments that matter".
"We understand well the importance of customer focus, and we are cognizant that we can’t do this without our partners’ valuable contributions. We have been working well with and will continue to leverage our partner community and channel ecosystem to grow our businesses", Mr Phey added. The program aims to enable channel partners to better differentiate themselves based on business model, technology capability and market specialization, to better partner with Motorola Solutions & its customers. New partnerships, solutions development support and simplified processes and systems to lower cost of doing business with Motorola Solutions are just some of the benefits available to partners.
"Some 35 per cent of the global workforce will be mobile by 2013. Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. These mobile workers require mobile solutions, and we are well-placed to provide these together with our partners. Solutions-selling is all about collaboration, and together with our channel, we are committed to building enterprise mobility solutions best suited for our customers", said Mr Phey.
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed.
MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.